Tombow Dual Brush Pen Sets
£25.99 – £32.99
Tombow Dual Brush Pens are a firm favourite among artists and crafters, as they are ideal for a variety of applications, including hand lettering, journaling, doodling, drawing and sketching, colouring in, cardmaking, crafting and more!
- With two nibs, you can create a variety of strokes and effects.
- Using the flexible nylon fibre brush tip, you can achieve fine, medium, or bold brush strokes simply by changing the pressure on the point. The resilient tip springs back to hold its shape, stroke after stroke.
- With the hard nylon tip, you can create consistent lines, tight drawings, borders, copy markings, fine lettering and colouring in.
- The ink in the Tombow Dual Brush Pens is water-based, odourless and easily blended.
- They are also acid free, so you can be assured of long-lasting artworks.
- Both tips of the pens are fed from the same ink reservoir ensuring exact colour match.
Tombow Dual Brush Pens tips can be dipped in water to create subtle colour washes, ideal for using with rubber stamps! The pens themselves are 20cm in length with colour-coded caps for quick selection.
Bohemian Colour, Bright Colours, Celebration Colours, Citrus Colours, Desert Flora Colours